| This is a comprehensive, multimodal training course incorporating both theoretical knowledge and practical skills, offered by the International Federation of Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy (IFCPC) in collaboration with IARC. A certificate of course completion is provided to trainees following successful completion of an exit examination. The course consists of four modules (completed over 12 months):
- Theoretical knowledge: 29 online pre-recorded video lectures delivered weekly throughout the first 6 months of the course, each followed by multiple-choice questions to test comprehension
- Image recognition skills: 28 case images delivered weekly throughout the first 6 months of the course
- Case management skills: individual recorded case videos delivered weekly throughout the first 6 months of the course
- Clinical colposcopy skills:
- Mandatory attendance at an accredited colposcopy training clinic to perform 50 directly supervised procedures
- Mandatory performance of 100 indirectly supervised procedures, recorded in the designated logbook to be certified by the accredited trainer
More information is available at https://www.ifcpc.org.